sexta-feira, agosto 03, 2007

Hey you!

I’d like to say a few words! Here’s a toast to us, something to remember us by!

It’s not worth fixing ! Oh well, you only live once, don’t you? You have no choice!

One thing led to another but are you ok? You don’t look very well, a little pale. I can imagine how you must feel.

Are you excited with your new life? I can’t believe! Don’t worry. Something else will come up.

Don’t let me know if there’s anything I can do! That’s enough!


Blow out the candles! The day is today! Hey you, be happy from now on!

Hope you are having fun!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Happy couple after a few years of marriage:

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone
that reads, 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'!"

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone
that reads, 'Here Lies My Husband -Stiff At Last'!"

Mauricio disse...

beijos pra vc!

vou ver as fotos no flirck, ou flik, flip.....